Rules of Conduct
- No gum, food or drinks allowed in the building.
- No smoking inside the building.
- No profanity is to be used inside the building.
- Cellular phones and pagers will not be tolerated in the courtroom. Please turn them off before entering the courtroom. If they make noise during court proceedings a $25 sanction and contempt of court charge will be assessed by the judge.
- Sunglasses are not to be worn in the courtrooms unless prescribed by a physician for indoor use.
- Appropriate court attire is to be worn in the courtrooms. (No tank tops, no midriff shirts, no shorts)
- No uncovered inappropriate tattoos or clothing that illustrate profanity or inappropriate words or conduct will be allowed in the courtrooms.
- Silence in the courtrooms, except as otherwise directed and/or indicated by proper authority.
- No weapons are allowed in the courtrooms.
LOCAL RULES FOR PAHRUMP JUSTICE COURT
Illegal Parking Procedures 2019
©2018 Pahrump Justice Court, Pahrump Nevada